Nestled amongst a grove of woodland trees on the edge of the world-renowned Hwange National Park, Miombo Elephant Camp & Little Miombo provide a relaxed & charming safari destination less than 2 hours’ drive from Victoria Falls. Miombo is the closest lodge to the private tour operator access gate into Hwange National Park.
Miombo Elephant Camp has a thatched main lounge, dining area, bar & swimming pool.
Little Miombo is adjacent to Elephant Camp & can be used in conjunction with Elephant Camp or as a private & independent camp with the option of self-catering. The 2 camps share facilities such as the swimming pool.
Miombo Camp Site is an area with simple facilities & ablutions for overland tourist trucks & campers. Campers are welcome to have meals at Miombo Safari Camp.
Accommodation at Miombo Elephant Camp:-
• 5 Elevated en-suite tented suites
• 2 Elevated en-suite tree- houses, 1 of which converts into a viewing deck overlooking the waterhole
• 4 Thatched en-suite chalets suitable for families
• Thatched main lounge/dining area
• Viewing deck overlooking the waterhole Accommodation at Little Miombo:-
• 8 identical spacious en-suite tents ideal for small groups
• A large tented lounge/dining-room
• Private waterhole
Meals are freshly prepared to take into consideration guests’ dietary requirements.
Activities – both camps
• Game drives in Hwange National Park
• Game drives on a Private Wildlife Estate
• Guided walking with a local professional guide
• Small functions catered for
• Entertainment by renowned dance troupe
• Painted Dog Centre & museum visits